Tuesday 3 January 2012

Life, Love and Coffee #1: The Pilot

Welcome!


So this is my attempt at writing a (fairly) regular and (hopefully) thought provoking blog about life, love and everything in between.


So - from the outset - a little about me.


I'm a "just over" 30 year old guy from Perth, West Australia. I'm single. I'm a member of C3 Church Hepburn Heights. I love music and movies, and as the title of this blog would depict - I have more than a slight love affair with all things Coffee. Life dosn't work without Family, Friends and Faith. I'm human - I stuff up (a lot) - but I walk in the grace of God. I can cook - at least reasonably well - well no one's gotten sick yet.


I saw this quote today and thought to myself - this is the mindset I need to adopt for 2012. Some of us weren't the greatest fans of 2011, yet some of us loved it. In any case, we stand at the beginning of a New Year, with a fresh new canvas for us to paint new experiences, relationships, good times, struggles and victories upon.


“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson



So - Happy New Year! Hoping that your 2012 is everything that you hope for. Let 2011 go and see what great stuff 2012 has to offer.


Catch you on the flippity flip.


C.

4 comments:

  1. i shall see you on the flip pity flop :)

    um... where is it again?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog :-)
    Such an amazing coincidence ... you can cook - and I like to eat - so please add me to the dinner party invite list :-)
    ..or the Coffee @ Voyage's invite list for that matter ;-)
    And consider this your invite to drop by my blog at http://ShazJones.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete